Sunday, February 5, 2012

The journey continues

Today, our pastor read my 2nd blog to our congragation at chruch.  It was a stange thing to hear my words being said from the pulpit.  I was proud of where God has brought me from the day I wrote those words.  God has continued to work in my heart.  I know there is no turning back now, and even if I COULD turn back, I wouldn't turn back.  This just feels too good.

Shane Stokes has been my prayer partner this week and he has been such a blessing to me.  His words of encouragment have been awesome.  Shane is good man and a good Christian.  I am blessed to be able to call him a friend.

This issue of fogiveness has been at the fore front of thoughts....I needed to know God has truly forgiven me for my past sins, and I can honestly say He has. The Bible is very clear on this subject.

I have felt compelled and even excited about sharing my story with our church through some kind of testimony...I will see if God allows me the opportunity to do so.  I know if given the chance I would do it. I dont think I am the only person that has struggled with these thoughts.  So if my testimony can help even one person it would be the most amazing thing I've ever done.

Shawna has been so supportive of me, and she has prayed for God to move in my life for awhile now...I would not be here without her support.  As I said in one of my earlier blogs, this is a journey and not a destination, and the journey is only beginning. It just feels so good and it feels so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment