Saturday, February 11, 2012

Leap of Faith

Tomorrow I am taking, what to me is, the ultimate leap of faith.  God continues to move in me and I mentioned to our Pastor that I would be willing to give a testemonial at church if he felt it was the right thing to do.  He said he thought it was a great idea and asked me to do it tomorrow.  Of course, my head said no, but my heart said yes....I have been thinking about what I am going to say tomorrow and how it will be received.  I refuse to write a speech and read it....I have decided I will make a brief outline of the points I want to make and just wing it from there.  I pray that God puts the rest of the words there and it comes like HE wants to come out.

I'm equally nervous and excited.  This Christian journey is a long one and as I have said before, it is a journey and not a destination. 

I'm sure my heart will be pounding out of my chest tomorrow morning when he calls me up to the front...I will more than likely forget some of the things I want to say....but I know God will be with me with up there.  He brought me to it...he will most certainly see me through it.

In Christ,

Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment